TABLE 3

Estimated number of underlying QTL when there was an 85% chance that the additive effect (a) was positive and a 15% chance that it was negative

nNF2ndQTL (θ = amin)QTL [θ from (11)]CWZ (C = 1)
205004.70 {2, 7}20.72 {3.70, 47.31}15.89 {2.63, 38.08}9.37 {-0.50, 18.17}
Embedded Image Embedded Image [3.0%]
202004.41 {2, 7}21.86 {8.38, 52.81}16.35 {6.11, 44.01}8.85 {1.65, 18.09}
Embedded Image Embedded Image [6.0%]
  • See Table 1 for more details.